2009 eXmark 26 Self-Propelled
- Stock Number: 870139
Overland Park, KS
Increase Your Productivity by up to 25% with the Hardest Working Walk-behind from Exmark
Since opening our doors, we’ve been busy making high-quality, professional-grade mowers. And the Metro® 26 is no exception. With its bigger deck, bigger bag and bigger gas tank, it’ll increase productivity by up to 25%. We take pride in the fact that anything bearing the Exmark® name is an exceptional piece of equipment. You can feel confident knowing that it’s the brand landscape pros choose 2 to 1 over any other.
Regular Price: $1,849
Call for Sale Price
|Fuel Capacity||1 gallon (3.8-L).|
|Speed||2.0 mph (3.2 kmph) to 4.1 mph (6.6 kmph) forward.|
|Tires Front||8 x 2-6, semi-pneumatic with die-cast aluminum rims with bearing assembly; (Drive Tires) 10 x 3-7, semi-pneumatic with die-cast aluminum rims with bearing assembly.|
|Blade||26.1 in. (66.30 cm)|
|Deck Width||26" (66.0 cm).|
|Height||44 in. (111.8 cm)|
|Length||69 in. (175.3 cm)|
|Spindles||(Blade) 1.0” (25.4 mm) diameter, hardened steel.|
|Weight||(without gas) 151 lbs. (68.5 kg)|
|Width||(Deflector Down) 27.7 in. (68.6 cm)|
|Bag Capacity||3-bushel (24-gallon).|
|Blade Material||1-0.156" (3.96 mm) thick alloy steel.|
|Blade Speed||Approximately 17,500 fpm.|
|Cutting Height||1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.0" (10.2 cm) in .50" (1.27 cm) increments.|
|Deck||Rear-discharge bagger standard with option to mulch and side discharge.|
|Drive Type||Self-propelled, rear wheel gear-driven.|
|Safety Systems||Blade Brake Clutch (BBC).|
- 3-speed drive system with speeds from 2.0 to 4.1 mph.
- Add mulching capabilities to your Metro® 26 with optional mulch system
- Assisted rear-height-adjuster design, in combination with simple and dependable front-height adjusters, makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1" to 4" in 0.5" increments.
- Belt-driven spindle protects crank shaft from blade impacts.
- Blade Brake Controls (BBC) enables operator to disengage blades without shutting down the engine.
- Blade-Tip speed approximately 17,500 fpm.
- Cutting deck is constructed of cast aluminum to enhance maneuverability and includes a steel guard to increase durability.
- Lightweight design in combination with mower stance, rear engine positioning and large tires greatly reduces turf compaction.
- Powered by 6 hp Kawasaki® engine, governed to 3600 rpm, with external oil filter to deliver maximum performance.
- Side discharge kit available.